Wednesday, July 18, 2012

First days at school!

On monday I had my first day at school where I got my school uniform and Maggie showed us the school. After this we chose our subjects got the timetables.

Yesterday all international students had their orientation day. In the morning when school started a bus picked us up and drove us around Dunedin. We first went through the town with all its shops than the bus driver drove us to the steepest street in the world. It was really hard to climb up this street. After that we went to the highest point of Dunedin where we had a great view over the city. Luckily the weather was very nice and sun was shining all the day. :) At least we went to the beach where we saw some very good surfer. ( we coulden't believe cause the water is about 6 degrees).











Today I had my first normal day at school. After lunch I went hiking with my outdoor education class. This was really great fun :D.
So I am really enjoying my first days here!!!

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment