Sunday, August 12, 2012

normal week :)

I just realised, that I'm here for one month today:) That's strange becaus sometimes it feels like I'm here for ages and sometimes I think I'm just here for some days cause the time passed so quick! Anyway, I now get into the daily routine and had a very normal week. So I've nothing special to tell you :( - not even Outdoor Education- (because of the rain we couldn't go rock climbing) that's why I will now write about my homestay and the normal days at school. :)
My homestay family is very nice and I've got a really nice room with a big bed, a desk, a wardrobe and a mirror. But most of the time I'm in the living room because there it's warm :)and I can spend time with Sue and Pete. Here some photos of my house:


My room:)



fireplace:)

our front door

School is very different from what I'm used to in Cologne but I really enjoy it :). I have a really nice timetable with great subjects like: Photography, Outdoor Education, English, T-groupe (a groupe where students of the senior years come together to talk about school stuff), Math, Drama, cooking and french. The best thing is that every student can borrow a mac book from the library to use it in class :). Every Monday and Friday we have a school meeting called 'chaple' it's a bit like 'Gottesdienst' in Germany but we haven't got a whole service. We just sing the school hymn and pray some prayers and after that the headteacher Mrs. Bell tells all students the latest achievements of the school.
my school bag...


and of cause some chocolate :)


Looking forward to having 5 awesome month left here:)







1 comment:

  1. Dear Celine,
    A quick hello from Austria. I just read your latest texts and would like to complement you on your excellent English.
    Good to see that you are having a good time.
    All the best and kindest regards to you and all your friends down there
    H.Olberding

    ReplyDelete