Sunday, September 2, 2012

Exam week...

We had exam week at school this week. So we didn't have normal school and only had to come to school to write the exams. The other days we would have had free time but we had to come to school to teach some younger students german. :). I wrote the English, French and Math exams. Which was actually a quite good experience and I think in at least one subject I'll get an achieved. The marks here are a bit different from Germany: they have only 4 marks which are: not achieved, achieved, achieved with merit and achieved with exellence.
On Wednesday with Outdoor Education we went Mountainbiking. First we had to ride up the hill which was a bit exhausting. But when we got to the top we could ride down and that was really great fun. :)Some of the girls were really afraid of it and just did it once but I think it was very cool so I and a 3 other girls did it twice and in the end we were allowed to go on a ramp.

 
Our group :)


Before we started...

 
Me on the ramp :) 

This Thursday the weather was really great and we went to the beach again. There we took lots of photos and chilled out. :) After that we went to my house (because I live near the beach).


Sophie and me <3 

St Clair & St Kilda beach 



Yesterday we made a 4 hour train trip through the landscape of south New Zealand. We saw a lot of nature and had a very nice afternoon tougether.

Our train :) 

Me in the train 

a bridge we crossed :) 





beautiful landscape!

at a train stop :) 

When I came home we went to Natasha's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment