Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lambing season

This week we got the results of our exams from last week: In french I got two achieveds with exellence and in english I got two achieveds. That made me really happy because I failed no exame :).
On mondays after school there is a maori women comming to our school to teach students the tipical Maori dance: the haka. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to zumba lessons which is a kind of dance. It is really hard in the beginning but we have much fun :) And on fridays I'll have volleyball in the future because I entered the school team. I'm really looking forward to having my first meeting on friday :) I'm trying to do some sports here because otherwise I'll be fat when I come home...
 Today, Jessica, christy, Kie, Sophie and I went to Jessica's house to see some little lambs because it's lambing season now and Jessica's homstayparents have a little farm. The little lambs were so cute!!!

Kie, Jessica, Christy and me...waiting for the bus 

me with the sheep in the background 

No comments:

Post a Comment