Monday, September 24, 2012

Dancing queens!!! :)

On wednesday this week we had an orienteering section in Outdoor Education. We first had wlke around school and find some letters a little bit like a german 'Schnitzeljagd'. And later we went out of school to get an orientation for where is north, south, east and west.
This friday we were all very exited! It was formal day:) Formal is a school dancing and everybody is dressing up really nice like on our 'Abschlussball' in Germany. The only diference is that here they don't do standard dancing like waltz. It was very very nice and we had a lot of fun and danced a lot.

before the formal 

Sophie, Me & Jess

me and my homestayparents after the formal <3

After the formal Sophie and Jessica stayed at my house and we had  nice sleepover. The next day we went to the beach again because of the nice weather. It is now getting warmer here and the flowers are starting to bloom. All in all one can say spring is in the air!!!
chilling out at the beach ;) 

rocks at the beach 

Yesterday I went to town to buy a new hard drive because my computer is full of fotos. Can you imagine that? I took sooo many fotos that my computer is allready full after half time of my stay here...





No comments:

Post a Comment