Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend with Heidi and Kirsty

And again an other week is over...and it was also my last complete week of school :( Now I've only school until wednesday left and then study leave and holidays! :)
On wednesday we were supposed to go surfing with outdoor education but unfortunately the weather was to bad so our OE teacher Mrs Fletcher invited us for a hot chocolate because she is leaving school now and it was her last outdoor education lesson. So we were all a bit sad about not going surfing but we had a nice afternoon in the cafe which was also very good. :)
I spent this weekend at Heidi and Kirsty's (my hostsister) because Sue and Peter (hostparents) went to Christchurch to meet some friends. So I was picked up after school on friday afternoon by Kirsty. She took me home where I just got changed from schooluniform in mufty and then we went to Heidi and Kirsty's. In the evening we just watched some movies and went to sleep.
The next day we had a lazy morning and enjoyed just chilling out and doing nothing. :) Then in the afternoon we went 'ten pin bowling'... that was really fun but I wasn't very good and lost the first game and went second the second game. :S Later Heidi wanted to show me her favorite place in New Zealand, so the drove me to Brighton beach wich was really very nice. :) For dinner we went to to a restaurant and back home we we watched a couple of movies again.

Heidi's favorite place :) 

ocean and river meeting 

Heidi & Kirsty  

On Sunday we had a brunch together and then wanted to go to a look out point but changed our mind halfway through and went further to a very nice beach where Kirsty and Heidi also haven't been before... so we discovered a very nice new place with cliffs, beach and ocean. :)

endless beach 



how can this tree survive? 

me & Kirsty at the new discovered beach ;) 

massive rocks 

On the way back we stopped at a 'little' path to walk up a hill. Unfortunately we didn't know how steep it was and started walking...after a few minutes we realized that it was a really hard and steep walk and we all struggled getting up. After 15min tough hiking we finally arrived at a beautiful rock formation and enjoyed a very nice view.

little hike :P 

 When we got down again we drove back to Dunedin and they droped me off at home. It was really a very nice weekend and I really enjoyed staying with them!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment