Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry christmas everyone!

Hey Guys!
This will be my last post from New Zealand! :( My time here has gone to an end and I'm leaving tomorrow to fly back to Germany. It has been such an amazing experience and it will allways be a time I will never forget! Thank you to my parents as well as my hostparents who made this possible for me to come and who made my time what it was! <3  I learned soo much and I met soo many nice people I will never forget! I love you! <3
On monday christmaseve, Kirsty and I went to Baldwinstreet (steepest sreet in the world) for a last time. We really stuggled to get up because the weather was so hot and this street (even if it doesn't look like it on the pictures) is bloddy steep!  

Kirsty walking down Baldwinstreet :P 

a car trying to come down ;) 

Hohoho! On tuesday we had our big christmas dinner (which was more lunch than dinner) and got our presents. The whole family was here and we had sooo much to eat..that i still can't believe it: We started with a big piece of ham and went on with chicken and pork! So far for the main...for pudding we had christmaspud, banofee pie, Pavlova and strawberrys. :) Can you imagine how full I was after I ate all this? In  the afternoon we just sat out side and enjoyed the sun! Fortunately we had 26°C and there was no cloud in the sky! :) I got soo many nice presents from family and friends and aslo the presents I gave were really liked . :) All in all I can say it was a really diffrent but amazing kiwi christmas experience! <3 And I really enjoyed having christmas in summer. :)

christmas dinner 

christmas cracker 

Sue & I 

Banofee pie 

Peter & I 

On Boxingday I started to pack and in the afternoon Sue and I went over to Kirsty and Heidi to play wii together! That was really fun and I was really pleased that I could spent my second last day with parts of my family!
Today is my last day here and I just finished packing my suitcases...I can honestly say I'm gonna miss New Zealand sooo and its people soo much but I'm also really looking forward to see may family and friends back in Germany.
<3 <3 <3 Good bye NZ, my second home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment